Vacancy for Immigration Solicitor
Established in 1981 Wiltshire Law Centre has an outstanding reputation locally in the free advice sector. You will have the exciting opportunity to build your Immigration advice hub as part of our recently awarded LAA Immigration & Asylum contract in our central Swindon offices.
As a dispersal Town your expertise will be greatly valued by the residents of Swindon and you will have the opportunity to shape the service and build relationships with other agencies all as part of a well-established Law Centre.
- Salary between £31043 – £33831 pa
- 27 days annual leave + statutory hols
- 5% pension Contribution
- Permanent position, 35 hour week
- Flexible working
- Part-time and job sharing considered
- be able to self-supervise under SRA and SQM standards
- have a minimum two years’ experience of immigration and asylum casework
- be a qualified Immigration Solicitor and hold Supervisor status to IAAS Level 2
- be experienced in close working with colleagues, local agencies and the Tribunal Service
To request an information pack including job description & specification then please email: richard,email@example.com