Reg Charity No: 1000950
Vacancy for Immigration Solicitor
Are you an Immigration Solicitor looking for an exciting new challenge?
Established in 1981 Wiltshire Law Centre has an outstanding reputation locally in the free advice sector. We are now looking for an Immigration Solicitor to establish a new legal aid immigration and asylum hub from our offices in central Swindon.
As a dispersal Town, your expertise will be greatly valued by the residents of Swindon and you will have the opportunity to shape the service and build relationships with other agencies all as part of a well-established Law Centre.
- Salary between £31043 – £33831 pa (pay review pending)
- Non-hierarchical collective working
- 27 days annual leave + statutory hols
- 5% pension contribution
- Permanent position
- Flexible working
- Part-time and job sharing considered
- be able to self-supervise under SRA and SQM standards
- relish the opportunity to set up and run our new LAA Immigration contract
- have a minimum two years’ experience of immigration and asylum casework
- be a qualified Immigration Solicitor and hold Supervisor status to IAAS Level 2
- be experienced in close working with colleagues, local agencies and the Tribunal Service
To request an information pack including job description & specification then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Sanford House, Sanford Street, Swindon SN1 1HE
Closing date for applications; 12 noon, 9th October 2020
Interviews shall be conducted w/c 19th October 2020