Vacancy for Housing Solicitor / Caseworker
Given recent growth, Wiltshire Law Centre is seeking an additional Housing Solicitor or Caseworker to join its expanding team.
Established in 1981, Wiltshire Law Centre provides free and low-cost specialist legal services throughout a wide area in the south to southwest of England. You will have the opportunity to build upon our expertise in Housing Law and benefit from the support of highly experienced colleagues. Applicants should have keen desire to help often vulnerable clients with access to justice.
- Salary between £28,672 and £32,234 per annum, depending on experience
- 27 days annual leave + statutory hols
- 5% pension contribution
- Permanent position, 35-hour week
- Flexible working
- Suitable candidates must be a qualified Solicitor or experienced Housing caseworker
- Full training will be provided
- Suitable candidates must be able to cover Housing Possession Court Duty Scheme in Portsmouth, as well as conducting Housing casework in the Portsmouth and Isle of Wight area
To request an information pack including job description & specification then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Monday 31st January 2022
Interviews via Zoom call shall be held: between 1st -4th February 2022
Vacancies for Trustees
We are seeking interested community members to join our Board of Trustees. In this integral volunteer role, you will drive the strategic vision of the Law Centre and support its good governance. People of all backgrounds are very welcome to apply, and we particularly welcome applicants who represent the diversity of our communities and/or have lived experience of poverty.
For more information, please email Sue on email@example.com
From time to time, we offer opportunities for work experience. Please email Sue on firstname.lastname@example.org