Vacancies for Housing Solicitor & Housing Caseworker
Due to impending retirement, exciting opportunities have arisen to initially work closely with the Senior Solicitor and then to assume overall responsibility for the Law Centre upon retirement. We are also seeking additional Housing advisers either a qualified Housing Solicitor or Housing Caseworker.
Established in 1981 Wiltshire Law Centre is financially sound and has an outstanding reputation locally in the free advice sector. You will have the opportunity to build upon our expertise in Housing law and benefit from experienced colleagues in supporting you based in our central Swindon offices.
Wiltshire Law Centre is a not for profit advice agency specialising in Housing law in the not for profit sector. Applicants should have keen desire to help often vulnerable clients with access to justice
The aim of the service is to reduce the risk of homelessness, assisting clients with benefit appeal and reduce indebtedness.
- Salary, negotiable depending on experience, up to NJC scale point 37 (£40876) pa
- 27 days annual leave + statutory hols
- 5% pension contribution
- Permanent position, 35 hour week
- Flexible working
- Part-time and job sharing considered
- Suitable candidates must be a qualified Solicitor or experienced Housing caseworker
- Full training will be provided
- Be able to cover our Housing Possession Court Duty Scheme contract as well as providing advice to clients under our other non LAA funding
- The position will involve close working with colleagues, courts and court staff, the local Council, Housing Associations and other local agencies
To request an information pack including job description & specification then please email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Thursday 4th February 2021
Interviews via Zoom call shall be held: Week commencing 8th February 2021