Vacancy for Solicitor
An exciting opportunity to work closely with the Senior Solicitor and then to assume overall responsibility for the Law Centre upon the retirement of the current Solicitor.
Established in 1981 Wiltshire Law Centre has an outstanding reputation locally in the free advice sector. You will have the exciting opportunity to build upon our expertise in Housing law and benefit from your highly experienced colleagues in supporting you based in our central Swindon offices.
Wiltshire Law Centre is a not for profit advice agency specialising in the areas of Housing and Immigration.
The aim of the service is to reduce the risk of homelessness, assisting clients with benefit appeal and reduce indebtedness.
- Salary between £28221 – £30756 pa
- 27 days annual leave + statutory hols
- 5% pension contribution
- Permanent position, 35 hour week
- Flexible working
- Part-time and job sharing considered
- Suitable candidates must be a qualified Solicitor, and if not already experienced in Housing law, willing to develop the skills and knowledge to conduct housing casework
- Full training will be provided
- Cover our Housing Possession Court Duty Scheme contract as well as providing advice to clients under our other non LAA funding
- The position will involve close working with colleagues, courts and court staff, the local Council, Housing Associations and other local agencies
To request an information pack including job description & specification then please email: richard,firstname.lastname@example.org