Anyone requiring initial Employment Law advice who is resident in Swindon or Wiltshire should initially call us on 01793 486926.

Initially we recommend that you contact your Trade Union for assistance if you are a member. Also it is worth checking any home and car insurance policies as they sometimes have additional legal cover for other areas of law such as employment. We can refer you to one of our advice numbers of a local Solicitor or alternatively refer you a Law School for initial advice if you give us a call.