1st November 2020 – Coronavirus update
Our office is now closed for face to face appointments due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, however we are still open and have staff working remotely from home to help you, and as the Courts re-open we shall be there to represent you!
Please either call us on 01793 486926 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are still providing Housing advice and support under our Legal Aid contract and can now also offer, during this difficult time, free initial Housing advice for those who do not qualify for Legal Aid.
We can also refer you to partner agencies for assistance on Employment, Immigration, Debt, Welfare Benefits, Family law and Consumer issues that we do not deal with.
If you are a GreenSquare Housing tenant then do please contact us if you require free advice on Housing, Debt or Welfare Benefits.
Stay safe, and we look forward to welcoming you back into our offices as soon as it is safe to do so
We are a registered charity that provides FREE confidential advice on:
Housing, Anti Social Behaviour Injunctions, Welfare Benefits *, Debt * & Employment **
You must qualify for legal aid to be eligible for some of our services.
* GreenSquare Housing Group tenants only
** Referral services only
Monday – Friday
9.30 am to 4.30 pm (except Bank Holidays)
Telephone 01793 486926
Our service is entirely FREE
We are at:
- Registered Charity No: 1000950
- Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), No 60107
- Licensed as a registered Legal Aid provider by the Legal Aid Authority (LAA)
- Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) No: 617426
- Holder of the Specialist Quality Mark. SQM DP is the Legal Aid Agency approved audit provider for SQM
- A company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 1796532
- Information may be provided by email. Disputes can be resolved via the ODR platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr and email@example.com
- Professional Indemnity Insurance is held with VCS Insurance Company Ltd, c/o Advice UK, Universal House, 101E Wentworth Street, London E1 7SA. Territorial coverage: Worldwide
- Registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) Registration No: Z7401232